The EV Conference
Held over one day on Friday 5 August, 2022, the EV Conference seeks to discuss critical topics across the Electric Vehicle sector.
Featuring Government and Industry leaders, the conference will address and cover a range of topics including plenary sessions such as:
- How the EV landscape is changing here and around the world
- Government’s role in the transition to EV
- What do future EV technologies hold?
As well as breakout concurrent sessions covering topics such as:
- Manufacturing EVs in Australia
- Battery safety and fire response
- EVs as part of the fleets sustainability journey
- When is the right time to switch to EVs?
View more session information here.